Monday, June 26, 2006

اللــه يستر

3 Days to go...

I get the feeling that with all the bribery going on, all hope of a better future is shattered, but then I listen (and read) some of what you guys are saying and it's motivating. There are people who are standing up for what is right, not only by words but by very brave acts, acts that we didn't see in previous elections. These acts make me think that maybe, just maybe there is a chance... a chance for a better future... a chance for a better economy... a chance for a better Kuwait

Sadly, bribes are becoming an acceptable thing to many Kuwaitis, this is a real shame in a country so rich. In other countries, people who are poor and who can barely feed their kids are saying no to bribes, and what are we doing?

We are selling the future of this country, the future of our kids... and for what? a fancy bag, air tickets, money??... And I keep asking myself two things:

1. When did we stop caring for this country?
2. When did Kuwaitis get so cheap? We are willing to sell our future for such stupid items.

Can any one answer me?

3 Days to go people

3 Days to go till June 29th

3 Days

I request you.. I beg you to do what's right. Don't sell Kuwait.

و اللـه يستر

8 Comments:

Blogger Alia said...

inshallah your feelings ghalat

وفي هالثلاثة ايام الياية
ناطرين معجزة

26/6/06 12:35 PM  
Blogger Pepsi-guy said...

well, if we're waiting for a معجزة then I am affraid my feelings are correct :(

26/6/06 1:05 PM  
Blogger Hanan said...

I'm very optimistic, no matter how gloomy the political situation seems to be.

3 very very long days.

26/6/06 5:26 PM  
Blogger Alia said...

i said inshallah
inshallah means that at some point i agree with you ...

I'm just in total denial

26/6/06 10:43 PM  
Blogger Pepsi-guy said...

hanan
I wich I could be optimistic. I am surely not. Things look very very dark and so not Orange.

alia
well, inshallah... if he cares

27/6/06 9:59 AM  
Blogger ValenciaLover said...

That's not fair, im always the last person to know about new bloggers

لا وبعد
they say we live in the same building :D

Nice posts, i'm sorry i didn't have time to check them before and make my "Valuable" comments but you know what?
There are sooo many bloggers which i love to read everyday, but there are other things im obliged to do, what can i do to keep up with all of you guys?

Ok, can i comment on one of the older posts of you sir?

i LOVED Abdelkarim's BA3OONY

27/6/06 12:56 PM  
Blogger ValenciaLover said...

OK Pepsi Guy & Alia
so which song do you recommend for these last 3 days?

27/6/06 12:56 PM  
Blogger Pepsi-guy said...

valencialover
For somereason I didnt get the above 2 coments on my email so I didnt respond to any of them.

Guess it's too late now huh!!

15/7/07 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home