Thursday, June 15, 2006

Here I go

Hi everyone (assuming that someday, someone might actully check my blog)

Just starting my blog. really have nothing important to say cause miscellaneous, jabriya, and kuwaitjunior didn't leave a whole lot to say for your average not-so-active citizen, it seems that they're doing all the work and we're just enjoying the ride.

Keep going girls and guys Kuwait is gratefull for everything you're doing (well not really everything but you know what I mean)

Nabeeha 5

4 Comments:

Blogger Alia said...

wanasah
I like your first post
keep it going

Luv u

16/6/06 12:56 AM  
Blogger Hanan said...

cool template pepsiguy. but u gotta admit that when it comes to designs, coke rocks :P

welcome to blogville

16/6/06 11:02 AM  
Blogger Shurouq said...

Woohoo!

But shloun?.. I quit Pepsi :/

16/6/06 2:14 PM  
Blogger Pepsi-guy said...

Wow, a total of 3 comments in 2 days... Man I'm famous.

Alia, love you more

Hanan, Britney Spears, Elissa, Christina aguilera, Amr Diab, David Beckham, Michelle Jackson, Pink.... The hell with designs, Pepsi is the best.

Shurouq, We'll see for how long you'll keep that up. (I'm assuming not very long)

17/6/06 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home